i have seman like discharge but im not having alot of sex
my boyfriend thinks i have been cheating on him because when we have sex some time discharge comes out and it looks like seman. and i keep telling him its not. and he always asks what it is and im like i dont know. i clean myself everytime we have sex. i just dont understand whats going on. my boyfriend thinks im pregnant or that im cheating and i know im not. the discharge looks like exactly like seman and i know i havent cheated on my boyfriend. lately we have not been having as much sex as we use to. i dont know what it is and i want to know so my boyfriend will stop with the none sence of me cheating. can u tell me wat it is?
This just sounds like your normal discharge. it changes depending on your cycle...white can mean its your infertile period...its thicker to make it harder for sperm to swim up.

I get it sometimes when having sex too, and i dont cheat! its just our feminine bodies doing all the weird things it does....plus i dont know about you but i think semen stinks so i think you can tell the difference.