Sexual Health Community
i need bigger penis!

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

i need bigger penis!

i am 18 years old and my penis is about 13 cm but its thin..wht should i do to make it bigger?? is there any way to make it bigger and more fat?? plzz help
Does it matter to you if it's temporary, or safe?

There are ways to make it more thick, and longer. Many ways in fact.

Safely, you can try a penis pump. (Although I hear they don't always work for everyone, and this is only temporary if it does work)
You can try the different pills that are advertised. (Although I hear they don't always work for everyone, and it's only temporary if it does work)

Ways that sometimes can not be safe and can be risky and I would not advise in any way (I am only telling you because you asked, and I would rather be honest with you so that someone who does not really care, like some of those types of doctors COULD be, tells you but doesn't let you know the dangers) there is surgery, which lasts longer but if there is a problem, it CAN disfigure you and instead of having a smaller and thinner penis, you will have a deformed one. There is injections, again, you run the same risks. I will let you know, sometimes the surgery and or injections do work and there is no problem other than your sensitivity most likely will go down very much. With any type of external cosmetic surgery, sensitivity of the area goes down to a certain extent. you could get a surgery and or injection and it works out for the best in all ways.

You are going to do what you want to do. I just wanted to be honest about the options. Of course, you should always go by a doctors advise instead of mine. When I said "like some of those doctors"....I in no way meant that doctors cannot be trusted. I just meant that with cosmetic surgery, SOME and very FEW doctors who give people "boob jobs" or "penis jobs" will not always let people know the complete truths.

On ONLY my opinion, and nothing more, I am not judging you in any way. You can be happy and make a woman/man happy with what you have. Women who have smaller chests can have the same problem. If they decide to have their breasts enlarged, I in no way judge them, I just personally know that they are beautiful regardless of their chest size. I hope you find what you need to find. If you decide to use a way to make your penis bigger and or fatter, then I hope you are happy with the choice and happier in life.

yr fine b happy maybe u have anxiety try and get over that, every1s different and theres sum1 for every1 thats my motto.
first of all sorry fofr inturrepting you and thnx for bieng really honest...but i cant do any surgeries i cant risk by sth like that...i cant trust doctors in sth like tht..and yeah i'll do my best to be happy with it..look i'll tell u sth its about 14 cm..2 cm thickness..2 cm height...i hope it would make my girl happy coz i was about to engage a girl last year but i broke up coz i was afraid from having sex with her...and what dont help me is that i am still virgin :S
i'll try dude to feel happy with it :) thnx all of you
You didn't interupt me, so there is no need for an apology. Talk when you need to please.

I am not judging you because you want to make it bigger, and I am not looking down on those who do whatever they do to make parts different than they are.

I am sorry to hear that you broke up with a woman because of that, it obviously is stressing you. Honestly, it is not that much smaller than mine. I think you should be just fine. Get out there and have fun, just know that you probably would want to have a woman get serious and love you for you, the rest shouldn't matter.
its not the size its how ue use it
thank you so much dude
i know mony but not all the girls think like you