impotent
I have had type one diabetes for 34 years. i am 54 years old
my erections are getting less stiff each year
is there any thing i can do to help this situation
i am in good health considering.
i think u could do a good physical exercise like daily walking and fresh fruits and u should have good feelings also , this is enough but in this age also u are thinking to do the sex!! otherwise u can go for the female massage of ur body also. so try to get it.
I am really sorry you are having this problem. I think many diabetic men suffer from this problem. At least, they talk about the men. Women with diabetes have it too but they can easier fake it, and they don't have to do what you need to do, and which is get a hard penis.

The very best thing you can try is to get your blood sugars under as good as control as possible, and I am sure you already know that all. I don't know if medications like viagra help. There are all sorts of things to help with this problem but I am not sure how good any of them are. You should really discuss this with your doctor.

best, Kat