Sexual Health Community
increase a sex time duration

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

increase a sex time duration

Dear sir i am marride 1 year my age is 25 i want to increase my sex time duration at this time is only 1 minuit so please give me safe prescription and advise please sir help me soon

Thank you
First of all, we are not doctors on this forum.  We're just simple citizens.  This warning is shown on the sidebar of the website you are viewing, scroll down and look to the left.

Secondly, there are a couple things you can do.  The first thing you can do is have more sex.  Experience leads to longer lasting times.  Another alternative is to use a toy like the Fleshlight and use it often enough to start lasting longer.  Again, it's all about "practice".  And do not force yourself to stop going, just let it come naturally.

Last, average sex time is around 4-7 minutes, so do not feel bad if it does not increase by much.  
If you want a doctor to answer you need to post in the expert forum.