infection in penis
.iam 28 year old man, i had a sex with my partner 3 or 4 times in a day.but later on i can see white patch on my penis, slowly slowly it started getting inside it and now i can see that there is white color fluid (in hindi pus ) coming out of that is that a regular infection or do i have to take a medical check up. and is this is a sign of AIDS ...
please help me in details...
Thanks & Regards
Hi there,
Many conditions can cause white patch on the penis.Inflammation, allergies and infections are the commonest causes. Fungal infection can cause whitish pink patch on the penis.Allergies,inflammation can also present with rash on the penis.Vitiligo is another possibility.Urethritis,gonorrhea and Chlamydia all can cause white discharge from the penis.You will need to get evaluated. A medical checkup and urine test for detecting the type of infection may be helpful.HIV infection does not present so soon. Any unprotected sexual act carries the risk of HIV.The HIV antibody test looks for antibodies to the virus in a person's blood. These antibodies may take 6 weeks to 3 months to develop. And in few cases 6 months. It is best to consult a physician. Do write to me again.
Best luck and regards!