inverted penis
my husbands penis, he is 58, inverts and goes into his body, he is a bit overweight. he can still come, but when he is relaxed it is not even there, is this normal. I don't know what to expect as we age.
Is this something new? or has this always been that way? I am wondering because you are asking if this is normal for aging. How do you feel about this, and what do you think? Is this a problem for you, and since when, and in what way? I am seriously asking since you cannot expect any of us to guess when you yourself know so much more. It would be better if you talked about how this interferes with your relationship, and/or how this is a concern for you now, because this would give us a better understanding and possibly we can be of help, or at least some, or one of us.
it started to be slight, then a little more  and more and not all the way inside his body and now it is all the way inside his body. he said its because he is overweight. it looks funny to me. I want to know if it is because he is overweight or a normal part of aging and if other men are like this.
To tell you the truth, your husband is right. What you are describing is the combination of being overweight and having a small penis to begin with. It's not a matter of aging. perhaps he has gained more weight? Most likely he has.