irregular periods
Ok In January i period on the 23rd,February i had a period on the 23rd, in March i had a period on the 25th,and in April i had a period on the 22nd,now its May i havent seen my period yet,i took a pregnancy test on the 22nd and it say negative,? it may be my nerves thinking i may be pregnant and its holding my period back...recently i had protected sex with an condom on April 29th and may 7th.so im thinking its not the end of the month yet so i still have time for my period to come,Dont you think been have few cramps? the past couple of days i took three negative tests

well #1 ur peroid will not alwase be on the same day every month. #2 some women have non-reg. cycles like me the best thing it to be on birth control that will make shure its on the same time everymonth and you will know when it will come. even if ur on the pill like me it dosent alwase come on the 1st off day it might come on the 3 off day of ur off week. if you have 3 negtive test ur prob. not preg. but the best way to know is having ur peroid every month. but if you want talke with a obgyn. only she can give you the best advice. if you dont have one get one.