is it an sti
hi im  33 yo male and i had unprotected sex about 5 weeks ago,

over the last week i have been suffereing from a pain in and around my kidney on the left at the front and the back.  also this comes and goes a kind of numbing pain in the head of my penis not overly sore just an annoyance same when i urinate sometimes not all the time at all again it's not like you her razor blades just an annoyance no discharge or anything thou.

went got tested today but they said can take 2 weeks for results, they dip my urine too and said there was a slight trace of protien but nothing to worry about

does it sound like an sti or something else?
Hi Chesh, well go get tested, its the only way to find out, find your nearist STD/GUM Clinic, your find the staff very helpful.
Good Luck
sounds like you had sex wth the wrong person j/k they didnt give you anythink look up std my boyfriend gave me one an thts what it sounds like to me