Sexual Health Community
is it easy to inject pennis into vagina?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

is it easy to inject pennis into vigina (vagina) without any hand support or it(pennis) directly goes into vagina during sex  because my pennis is little bit curved to left please help me i am getting to marry and little bit tensed does my partner would feel embarassed about this(because of curved pennis)
First off, it's penis and vagina.

Second, if the penis is hard then no. It does not matter if you are curved or not. Chances are your partner is not going to check out the curviness of your penis. No hand support is necessary.
thanks for the reply sir but i did not understand (Second, if the penis is hard then no) can you explain it. do you mean that when pennis is hard it cant go into vagina?
what missaudrina (which i'm guessing from the fact the name is miss audrina, she is in fact a miss and not a sir) means by hard is when the penis is erect you shouldn't need hand guidance. sometimes you may. if you do have to use your hands for guidance don't worry, it's normal. and unless your penis is a complete 90 degree angle a slight curve won't matter. unless your bride to be gets out a level to check the straightness of it...just don't worry.
I did mean erect by saying hard. I apologize if you did not understand that. But you should not have any issues. If your partner is a virgin then she isn't going to notice something like that. You will figure it out the first time you have sex. It's not a big deal to struggle a little bit. Plenty of guys do. Just don't stress about it when you do have sex because it could possibly take your erection away. Good luck!
thank you for your suggestions....penswriter and missaudrina88 so now i am confident now i ve asked these many question because i did not have sex before