Sexual Health Community
is it hiv? rashes and muscle pain

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

is it hiv? rashes and muscle pain

hi
i had sex with prostitute and the condom was loose becoz not fully erected
then masturbation with the same condom having the prostitute's vaginal fluid on it....
after ejaculation in masturbation i stupidly touched the tip of my penis with the same hands

i am very afraid now but not so anxious...just there is some fear of getting hiv...i am controlling my mind and keep on telling that "no i will not get hiv"
but four weeks after that i have got some rashes on my hands and back...i have muscle pain and may be some weight loss(it may be becoz i am eating less now a days)

besides this i dont have fever, no headache, no Diarrhea, no sore throat...
but sometimes i feel pan in my teeth roots...

it is 8 weeks left now to exposure and the rashes have gone but there are some black spots on the places where the rashes were

please help..
Hi deadly, If your that worried go to a STD clinic and get some tests done, and if there is a prolem they will sort you out.
Good Luck