Sexual Health Community
is it normal...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

is it normal...

Is it normal to be more sexually attracted to men when your in the ovulation part of your cycle?
It's just one of those questions I've wanted to know the answer to,
But It was to awkward to ask anyone. I'm really curious about it.
Ya babes its nrmal...
The extent probably varies a lot between one woman and another, but I believe this is a fairly common experience - I'm sure I've read about it at some point, and I have witnessed it in past relationships that she's been more horny at that point in the cycle.
Thanks, that helps a lot.
Hi 2Know, Its because your hormones are raging, and you want it, so just go grab your boyfriend and take him, just tell him you need it.
Good Luck