is it safe to lick her .....

My gf & Ive been 2gether for 6 months+ nw & done it cpl of times.... I wana take a step forward the next time &  i wana make her reach orgasm with my mouth eating her clit in 69 position)

im really keen on trying this out but totally unsure how safe this is for the reciever...any comments ?
Giving unprotective oral sex, Receiving unprotective oral sex and having unprotective sex ALL comes with the risk of catching a STD. So Good Luck!
Other then the std risk it is in fact safe for the reciever, in fact many recievers enjoy it quite alot, also they do make dental dams for oral sex if stds are in fact an issue!
Look Nick as long as you are both clean, just get down and do it, it will make you so happy, try shaving first, saves getting those pubic hairs down your throat, and hers.
Then you can join the wine me dine 69 club.
Good luck
can't ignore the fact that unsafe sex is still the issue ;)

80% of the people I talked to about their sexual choices, have told me they openly go for it without care as long as is oral and get checked very often, that is if you are active with different partners.
it all depends on you two, get tested and if you are both clean then enjoy ANYTHING you could think of with an monogamous partner
thanks guys

I did get down to it last night & I felt it was an awwsum experience making her sq**t after abt 30 min of activity ;-)

we r both clean ( inc. the hair no hard ;-)  bt unsure about the stds & i dont feel i wana ask her about getting tested cz i feel we trust each other  alot & she may feel offended
Yep, thats how it usually works. We all take risks when performing sexual acts on other people. All I can say is follow your instincts.
Look as long as she was not the local bike ( local bike I think is a UK term for somebody who has been putting it about with lots of other men IE well riden OK), you should be OK
Just enjoy your sex life and well done, just love the taste of a women,
Good Luck