Sexual Health Community
is masterbating(masturbating) is healthy???

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

hi i m ampop. i m 14 years old . is masterbating (masturbating) is healthy for me and how can i do masterbating (masturbating) like sometimes it tooks so long to take sperm and can i use internet porn for masterbating (masturbating).
PLEASE ANSWER ME AS FASTER AS YOU CAN!!!

thank you
sure, its healthy. you can use internet porn, no problem.. just dont over do it. 3 times a week maximum and try to use some lotion if your hands are to dry.
3 times a week tops and lotion always. internet porn is a no no it can become overly addicting as it did for me and hard to stop. magazines like play boy or your good old imagination is good too just stay away from internet and videos.
On avg most males do i t 1.5 times a day, this is the general norm. I would not recommend porn, it can lead to unhealthy addiction. Masturbation is healthy, and normal, except in excess. Ejaculation is a necessary part of male sexual health. If you don't have a partner, then masturbation is necessary. You might also want to keep in mind a study released just last week that found that males who masturbated most often when they were in their 20s had the least occurrence of prostate cancer in their 60s. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International this summer found that men who had masturbated most frequently when they were in their 20s had the smallest chance of getting prostate cancer later.
All men masturbate, and around 80 percent use pictures or videos when they do. My research suggests that men with a regular partner masturbate once or twice a week on average. That much masturbation is normal. If he's doing it more than that, then I'd say he's headed for a problem and you'd be justified in trying to discuss it. If he can't masturbate without pictures, that's a problem too.

I would recommend reading A Young Man's Guide to Masturbation http://www.healthystrokes.com/young.html  it may help you with this and other questions you might have.

Masturbating is very healthy, not disturbed from the slightest. From Gps will tell you that it's a natural way of relieving sexual tension and oestrogen. Hormones which are from the Pg glands and the Fsh glands which produce high at your age. Although if your worried about the amount of times you do it or concerned about your state of mind on sex. See your GP because i do not know all the statistics of it.