is occasional premature ejaculation normal?
i have never had a consistent issue with premature ejaculation, but recently i have been noticing myself getting more and more overly-excited, leading to me fearing premature ejaculation, leading to me ejaculating prematurely, what can i do to stop this cycle?
There are a few things you can do to help with premature ejaculation. There are some medications that slow you down (Zoloft, for example, in addition to being used for depression, is also known for treating premature ejaculation). If it's a problem that's really starting to bite into your sex life, I'd talk to my doctor about things that can be done to help you last longer.  
Non-medical techniques to be considered would be things like a ****-ring, that can keep you erect for longer.
Do kegel exercise. Google the word. Adopt a stop and start method. Do abdominal breathing. Do satkriya to generate more sexual stamina. Do male deer exercise. Google these words or phrases for the websites.Pick up any method you like and understand. continue practicing it. It will help you in the long run.
For advanced learning you may learn kundalini yoga. or yog posturres to enhance your sexual stamina.
Every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

The American Academy of Family Physicians confirms that: Behavioral methods are helpful for more than 95 percent of men who have premature ejaculation. So, if you have tried exercises and they have not helped it is because they have not been explained properly to you. Many of the treatment programs offered online have not been written by professionals.
Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.

There are a lot of high-priced programs advertised online but all you need is an inexpensive little book written by a doctor and sex therapist that has been used successfully around the world for more than 32 years.

It is called "Lasting Longer: The Treatment Program for Premature Ejaculation" by Dr. Sy Silverberg M.D. For more information just search for the authors name: Dr. Sy Silverberg M.D.

For free preview chapters from the book visit the website.

http://sextherapy-prematureejaculation.com