Sexual Health Community
is there a difference?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

is there a difference?

ok so i am new at all this .. i have only had sex three times and so i have a question?
is there a difference from a girl just being wet and a girl cuming?
Yes.  A girl who is wet, is just the natural lubrication made by the vagina.  It means she is being pleasured.  A girl who "cums" is a girl who has an orgasm.  Sometimes women who have orgasms, get more wet afterward but you can tell when a woman has an orgasm, her vaginal muscles tighten around the penis.
Out of interest what does ***** juice taste / smell like? I am being serious I don't know the answer I have no experience, I'm just curious.
I'm a female and a straight one and so I haven't been that close to know the answer to that one.
well if you're a female you could easily find out could you not?

There are many types of female orgasms. The first is just a clit orgasmm which is a very light orgasm. There is an increase in blood flow to the vagina and maybe an increase in fluids. The next is a gspot orgasm(which i think you are refering to). This orgasm has the potential to squirt out liquid. All women can squirt it just takes time. Some women stop the orgasm because they think they have to pee bad. She has to let go and relax and let it happen for her to squirt.

There is little to no chance that when a female is having an orgasm that they will pee. The other orgasm which is the hardest is called a deep orgasm. Which this is the hardest to get women to have because you have to be fairly large male to make a women have one.

The gspot orgasm if she has one and she squirts, the liquid taste like nothing, smells like nothing, (if she is a clean women)...

If your new to sex let me tell you that all this takes time and practice...It took me and my fiance a year and a half of healthy sexual relationship to finally get her to squirt.

Here is how you can tell if your hitting the gspot. First have your normal foreplay, then slide one finger in her about 1 to 2 inches palm up. Motion with your finger to come here and rub on the top of the vagina wall. You should feel a spongy skin like the tip of your penis. Its not smooth like the rest of the vagina. It took me 45 mins my first time of fingering my fiance to get her to squirt after she relaxed and let go.

Hope this helps and enjoy, always practice safe sex :)
how many litres of squirt can be produced in theory?
It all depends on the individual women, i have read and seen some women which produce a lot and then some dont squirt alot
It cant be tasteless everything has a taste. Only water is neutral. It could even be clear urine in some cases.
that helps a lot..
practice makes prefect :D
I'm not going to do that and I find it completely repulsive that you would even suggest that.
ok but if you find it repulsive then you wouldn't expect a guy to taste you then would you?

I don't have any problems in that department.  Maybe you should join a sex site if you're interested.  This is a medical forum.