Sexual Health Community
is there a reverse for penis reduction pills?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

A year or 2 ago my boyfriend took penis reduction pills as a bet with his friends and he lost almost 2 inches....is there anyway to get those 2 inches back? hahahaha....or will the pills wear off in time....i dont know...just trying to help him...
as a bet? d@mn, I hope he got something good out of it.
seriously though, I understand that all the pills taken to increase size will wear off, I would have to imagine that the pills to reduce size will wear off also.

I just can't see a market for penis reducing pills though. Pre-op meds for transexuals?
Avatar n tn
1 years ago i took penis reduction pills and i lost 2,5 inches
It's was written that there were no return