Sexual Health Community
is this sexual problem?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

is this sexual problem?

I'm 20 years old. I've never had a sex with a girl(I've never been with girl). When i'm masturbating , i need to finish less then 1 minute. might be 30 seconds too. will the similar situation be during a sex(when I will be with a girl)? Is this health problem? Or what advice can you give me?  I'm very  emotional person - can this be the reason of that. or because of i had never have sex - can this be the main reason?

thank's a lot.

This looks like premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation(PE) is not uncommon and depends on multiple factors , the most common being psychological factors. The psychological factors may include stress and anxiety in daily life and depression due to personal, professional , financial and other social issues.

Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a deep breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.
Other treatment methods which can be followed are stop-start or squeeze-pause technique. In stop start technique, near ejaculation withdraw from your partner and relax and think about something else. In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I to have this problem alot. I have not really figured out my gf and i have tried stuff to male it last longer. The only way ive got it figured out is to just to go a second time.
For distraction, learn slow and deep abdominal breathing . this will calm your sexual arousal. when sexually excited, circulate your consciousness around microcosmic orbit(Google the word). In this way, sexual energy will be converted into mental energy.If you do it regularly, your sexual stamina will increase and you will have full control on ejaculation.
Joshua 77; you may masturbate and ejaculate before you meet your girl friend.It usually takes half to one hour to recover your sexual urge.This will avoid frustration while you are with your girl friend.
Hi Josh, Just google pegym, and on there look for an exercise called edging, you should find that this will help you.
Good Luck
Hi Tarjin, Just google pegym, and on there look for an exercise called edging, you should find that this will help you.
Good Luck
Hi there! Well being a virgin I think that even if you do have sex with a girl you wont last long either way. Masturbating and actually having sex are totally different. I can last an hour in the sack and take less than a minute to get myself off. Now I'm a girl, maybe that has something to do with it, im not sure. But  I do think since you are an emotional man that when you find that girl to sleep with, she will be understanding and after the more sex you have it will become something beautiful that will last for hours with each other.
Hi Becky, There is a big differance between men and women, some guys can last the houir you need for sex, and an other guy cant even get in the hole with out losing his load, you need far more knowledge, on this subject, we get guys on here who are losing there girls and sometime wifes because of PE, please tread carefully.
Clitoris is most sensitive sexual part of a woman. If she masturbate directly and vigorously on clitoris, she may reach orgasm instantly. In intercourse, it is mildly stimulated and hence it takes time to reach orgasm.