itching after masturbation
Hi, I’m a 20 year old male, and i have a serious sexual dilemma.

However, when i’m through masturbating, and i clean my genital area up very cleanly.... my body starts itching intensely.

I’ve read that this itching may be due to the lubricant that I am using (i use lubriderm lotion).  So, i changed my lubricant from Lubriderm lotion, to Vaseline.

But, the bodily itching after i masturbate with vaseline still continues!

So, i tried something new, and start to masturbate with a condom on – thinking that since the lubricant wont hit my skin, i will be fine.

But the bodily itching still continues even after i use a condom while masturbating.

I do some research online, and i stumble across something called a “semen allergy”.  However, all of the articles about “semen allergies” are geared towards women – who may get semen on their body after their partner ejaculates on them.

And let me clarify.  I have NO sexually transmitted diseases.  I also thought i had an STD, and all of my tests came back negative.

I ask my dermatologist if i may have scabies or body lice, and he says that i DO NOT have scabies nor any kind of lice.

Also, let me clarify.  After i’m done masturbating, my genital area DOES NOT ITCH WHATSOEVER.  It is ONLY my body (mainly my upper back, forearms, hands, legs, and toes) that itches.

I then continue to do more research online about allergies in GENERAL, and i find out that there are all sorts of people who start itching for no known reason, some for even 20+ years, and they just cope with it.

I then wondered to myself if this could be my case, so i take a break from masturbating for about 3 months to see if i would start itching for no known reason.

And i experience NO ITCHING AT ALL!

Immediately after my 3 month test period, i go back to masturbating with Vaseline with the condom on... and i immediately experience the same bodily itching all over again.

Can someone help me or possibly explain what is going on with me?  Do i have a sperm/semen infection or something?  Am i allergic to my sperm/semen?  

Somebody please HELP! PLEASE!

I am now worried that, what if i enter into a sexual relationship with a woman, and this itching starts to happen again.  Then i’m doomed to a miserable relationship, and sexlife.

Please let me also inform you that this intense itching mainly occurs at night, and especially when i’m about to go to bed.  Sometimes it gets so bad that i cant sleep at night. Seriously.
Have you tried an over the counter allergy medicine. That way you would know if it is a true allergy. If it is an allergy the itching should stop once you take it.

This may sound goofy, but there is some research that backs this up. I googled guided imagery allergy and found a guided imagery (meditation) on allergy reduction. It is basically using your mind to control the allergy response. It may be something you can consider. I just googled and saw some CD's. For $25 it may be worth a shot. I use guided imagery for general stress reduction and it helps for that.