Sexual Health Community
lactation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

lactation

Me and my boyfriend dont have sex but we do foul around. He loves to suck on my breast and I love it when he does its really nice. He ***** on them about everyday and well he did it today and said there was stuff coming out...Is it breast milk? Am I lactating even though I am not pregnant? Is it possible?
didn't you JUST post in the teenpregnancy forum that you THINK YOU ARE pregnant? now you're saying you're not pregnant?

so which is it...are you or aren't you?
i dont know yet. im going to the doctor tomarrow.
but you cant get pregnant if your not having sex with him...unless its from someone else! And you can lactate when not pregnant, it can be just a change in hormones, or some other factors :)
Thanks. The might be pregnant thing is complicated. I didnt know you could lactate if your not pregnant.
I experience some fluids coming from my breast.  I went to one doctor that actually took a smear and looked at it under the microscope.  He later determined that it was nothing.  Recently, my doctor told me to take note as to when I was experiencing the fluid.  It was usually when I was aroused.  She determined that just like our vagina secretes fluid for intercourse it is possible for our breast to do the same.

On a side not.  My cousin works in a medical center.  She works for the dermatology department.  On the first floor or second is the HIV clinic.  She said that there are more teenagers that go in there than anybody.  Please practice safe sex. Boys lie and have had their virginity taken multiple times.  

I hope all is well.  Don't forget to mention to the MD about your breast.
i will. thank you