light period and a yeast infection
Ok. Two weeks ago.  I was in antibiotic for a throat infection. And within three days of taking the medicine. I realized the I started having thick cottage cheese looking discharge. Fallow my some itching and horrible odor. I stay like the for two weeks. I wasn't sure if it was a yeast infection.  Than I went to a gyn.  She said I did have a yeast infection. And prescribed me medicine in pill form. I went to the local cvs. It turned out for the second refill.  The they have giving me the wrong g dose. The day I got the first 150mg. Pill I took it. I also had started my birth-control pills. On the next day I got my period. Than I realize I was bleeding.  A light orange discharge. And the same odor of a yeast infection. And today the bleeding was a very light red.  I want to know if that's normal. And if should get a stronger dose foe the antifungal. Im scared and I would Luke to know of how can I get rid of the yeast infection.  
Hi J, this is because the antibiotics have killed all your protecion inside your vagina, best wait till your off the antis for help with the yeast problem.
Good Luck
Thank you