Sexual Health Community
loose skin due to masturbation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

loose skin due to masturbation

I am 21 years old and have been masturbating since I was 14. I think due to which the skin on the base of my penis under it on the right is stretched way too far. So my erection is always to the left as shown in the picture. My question is whether the stretched skin will regain its elasticity back again if I stop masturbating for a long while ??????
Hi G, Look cant see any loose skin, and your bend is just a natural curve, this comes from the way we who are right handed return our p***s back in our pants, do it to the rigth and it feels odd.
You could try jelqing to help releave the curve, just google pegym, and on there look for the beginners jelqing page and go from there, it worked for me, but stick to the program, dont push or rush the program, if you do you couls end up with ED, just stick to the rules and your be OK.
Good Luck
I a member of pe gym. Have been one for few months now. Well you see the thing is due to my crazy habit i have noticed that my skin to the right underneath my penis near the base  has lost its elasticity. This happened i guess due to my wrong way of masturbating and I guess now I noticed it. Well now when i do get an erection besides the curve the penis sticks to the left more so. I just wanna know if this can be corrected naturally i mean can loose skin regain its elasticity ???
I'm sorry but we can't post pictures of genitals here. Your picture will be deleted but your post will not.
sorry wasn't aware of this. will keep this in mind. thanks
No problem. Many people don't know this.
Hi G, This loose skin is just a naural thing that all us men have between the bottom of the shaft and you ball bag, if thats what your talking about, then your OK.
Good Luck