Sexual Health Community
loss of sexdrive

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

loss of sexdrive

I am in my mid 30's and have no sexdrive what so ever. I do not like feeling this way, I love my husband and we have been married for almost 10 years. Sex was great the first couple years by know it is does not exist. I lack the desire I had before, I am on a lot of medications also Xanax, Ambient CR, Clexa, zyxal, Levothyroxine, Dicyclomine, famciclovir, Tizanidine, Fentinal, and a few others because of health issues. It is horrible to feel like you have no drive to have sex, I would like to sexualy active instead of nothing. Is there anything I can do to change the way I feel?
I work in a pharmacy and I know that loos off sex drive is a side affect on a few of those medications, I was also on celexa and lost sex drive, but at that time I was in my mid 20's! Maybe talk to your doctor about switching medications or lower doses of them.
All these different medications you're on. Do you have to be on them? Will you die? Try to determine which ones you can leave alone permanently. Not being on any medications is just as deadly as being on too many.