Sexual Health Community
lost for words ?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

lost for words ?

Is it normol to like anal sex better then vag sex ???
Not at all. I love anal sex, and women that love it too.
Sure it is.  It may not be very common, but do whatever makes you happy (as long as it isn't hurting anyone else).  Just remember to use condoms and lots of lube.
Hi Girl, each of us is differant and if anal is your prefered way of having of having sex and you enjoy it that way, and your b/f/hubby is ok with it, the just enjoy it and dont worry about anybody else, and if ever asked what you think about anal sex, just look them in the eye and say I love it.
Good Luck