SEXUAL HEALTH
COMMUNITY
masturbation- is it is injurious to health?
by raghav180, Jan 01, 2013
i am totally confused by hearing difernt types of answer from diff. people please tell me is it injurious to health?camn it affect our sexual lyf with our partner and if it is harmful the how can it be cure? is their any physical method by which it can be cure ? i am a teenager of 16 please tell me ????

Member Comments (13)
by NOHARD, Jan 01, 2013
Hi Raghav, Masturbating for men is not harmful, its a way of us men getting releif and easing tensions from our bodys, and it also keeps our systems ticking over, so if you want your body to stay healthy just masturbate a couple of times a week, and you will find it helpful for your sex life if you do it right, use some kind of lubrication when you do it, and if you want to learn how to last longer, then start a program of edging, for this just go to pegym and on there look for edging.
Good luck
by Caryopteris, Jan 01, 2013
I agree it's fine.  I think guilt causes problems for some guys, but the act itself is basically exercise.  
by Dalubaba, Jan 02, 2013
Prabably, i have given tips on safe and enjoyable masturbation. If not, search in this website, you will find my posting giving tips on masturbation.
by raghav180, Jan 02, 2013
can it affect our sexual lyf or cause problem during sex like les stamina early discharging or something like that?
by raghav180, Jan 02, 2013
wat type of exercises do u talking about can you tell some of the ways?
by raghav180, Jan 02, 2013
can you tell some of them here please i havent find yet ?   .........is there any physical way?
by Dalubaba, Jan 02, 2013
Few tips for safe and enjoyable masturbation.
1 use lubricated hand.
2 Adopt a supine pose. Face upside.
3Do not stop breathing.
4 Do not masturbate when you are excessively excited.
5Do not over visualize sexual scenario.
6Thrusting is preferable to jerking.
7 Do not hurry- keep enough time for the act.
8Empty your bladder before masturbating.These are few tips I remember.
by NOHARD, Jan 02, 2013
Hi Rag hav, as long as you dont over do the masturbating your Ok and your sexual life will be OKif you would like it to last longer then just google pegym, and on there look for the exersize called edging, this will help educate your brain to last longer.
Remember what is done by the hand, is remembered by the brain.
And if fact it should then help you stamina.
Good Luck
by Dalubaba, Jan 06, 2013
This AVERSIVE COUNTER CONDITIONING is suggested by a member nicknamed Doctor_pain in the past.
Try applying eucalyptus oil or a vapor rub cream, menthol based cream etc to Your 'device' whenever you feel like masturbating, it will leave the little monster numb and all you will feel is cold down there :). It has a psychological impact in the long run- something called 'counter-conditioning' through aversive stimulus. Since masturbation becomes a habit, so it acts through 'Conditioning'.
I am a medicine graduate and at present studying psychology out of interest.
I haven't really researched on this topic but this is my own little remedy after a little bit of brain storming and applied knowledge in order to get rid of this habit :P  
I hope it proves to be helpful too all in need !
Soy bean, peppermint and mint also decrease libido .. so try these methods and i am sure u will be free from this habit soon ..
I have visited some Islamic sites which have recommended a few of these methods.
But I think the Aversive counter conditioning is the best by applying any mentholated topical cream.
And next time u masturbate, imagine a tub full of worms and urself in that tub while masturbating ... another strong Aversive Counter Conditioning method.
But NOTE that you  have to fellow this method/routine  for over a good time period 15-30 days ... to really reap the benefits ...
Habits die hard my friend !
NUMBNESS CAN BE ACHIEVED BY LIDOAIN OINTMENT