Sexual Health Community
mens health benefits

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

mens health benefits

hello, my husband and i enjoy giving each other oral sex. i came across several links about oral and vaginal sex being healthy for women because of certain chemicals in the male semen. when my husband performs oral sex on me, does he get any of the same helath benefits such as antidepressants, melatonin, or serotonin?
Hi Lady, so if a women can benefit from mens sperm, but I always read that there is nothing in it, so were would he get antidepressants and the rest from, or are you leaking them, I cant see these coming out if you are on them, as it would just be you natural juices.
Good Luck
lol well im onsure, i read a couple pieces that stated women benefit from male sperm, and some of which made sense but i was just curious if the male could benefit the same way we do. it did not mention anything about a individual being on any of these kinds of medications either.
http://www.medindia.net/news/women-derive-immense-health-benefits-from-oral-sex-105913-1.htm

this is one of the links i read
Hi Lady, Just had a quick browse at it, so thats why my wife is always happy, But in the Forum mag, over the years they have always stated that there nothing in the male sperm any time the question has been raised, from women getting bigger brests from it and so forth.
But the artical only says about men, so why dont you get back to them and ask about the womes juices, and see just what they say.
Good Luck