Sexual Health Community
menstrual cycle

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

menstrual cycle

My menstrual cycle is 24 days.when can i get pregnant??
Hi, So being a man is that ok with you, first day of your period is day one of your cycle, yes, so your time for getting pregnant should be around 12-14 days when you stop bleeding, but for some women it could be anytime for getting pregnant, and others you need to do it just on the right day, you can do this with a thermometer, when your tempiture goes up your ovulating, I think I'm or the right trail.
Hope theis helps, if not just google the female cycle.
Good Luck