mental side of having a curved penis
Hey everyone
I'm 17, and have had a curved penis for almost as long as i can remember. This has nothing to do with peyronies disease, I got it from how I used to position my penis when erect. Now when erect my penis has a curve to the left, not severe however, around 10-20 degrees.
I've done enough research and looked at enough questions on here to know it is quite normal and that my case isn't too bad.. I'm not worried so much about the physical side of it as I am worried about the mental side.

I am very insecure about this curve, and also worried about how my girlfriend will react to it.
We are both only 17 and I'm not sure she would have heard of a curved penis before, therefore I am so scared about telling/showing her this as she may see it as a big problem, and perhaps see me as a sort of freak.
This by far my biggest problem and would like anyone to tell me how I should go about telling/showing her this, any suggestion helps however I would very much like someone with experience in this situation to tell me about their past incidents, perhaps the first time they've told their partner about their penis or how they handled this with partners when they were younger etc.

P.S I don't want comments like "its normal, you'll be fine" or something as I have seen enough of these
i know you said you didnt want cammoents like "it's fine"
but it really is! you're making too big a deal out of the situation, im sure your girlfriend won't even notice, however is she does theres nothing wrong! no guys have the same shaped penis, and they all are differnt. the sooner you can accept it, the better :)
Our bodies and our private parts are uniquely, us... and, there's rarely perfection and symmetry. Unless your penis is bent in a crazy manner... like in a 90 degree angle...
I guarantee that she won't care about the curvature that you described.
Dude no need to worry, mine is the same exact way i have never had to say anything to any of my ex's about it, nor to my wife. I honestly think none of them have noticed, and i highly doubt yours will unless she gets up close and personal and starts to inspect it
does our penis still grows?