my GF geeting unwanted fluid in her virgin, during the phone sex
hi , i had a phone sEx with my GF,while i am talking bad words in sex, she is getting unwanted  fluid in her virgin...

now she is i think i am having problem , dont marry me..

can you answer me is there any health problem with her ?
Hello and hope you are fine.
It is a possibility that your girlfriend is getting aroused while you are talking about sex on phone. Sexual excitement can cause many physiological changes in the body. In the beginning of sexual arousal in a woman's body there is lubrication of the vagina. Plasma seepage from vaginal walls due to vascular engorgement and mucus from Bartholins glands also secrete mucus in the secretions leading to vaginal wetness. There is nothing abnormal in her or you. This is a normal sexual excitement reaction. Try to convince her.
Best of luck!
Thank a lot Sharma mam,,,

And also she is thinking that after marriage when i do sex in her virgin, the wetness will happen so you wont be happy with me thought the life like that she is telling me .....i need help on this mam...

suppose wetness will happened means, Whether my sperm will go in her virgin or it will come out in the wetness water ?

Thanks in advance....