my vagina doesnt open up :(
hi im 24 my husband is 28. we tried to have sex 4-5 days. but we cant. it seems like my vagina is not big enough for his penis :( and, i can insert one finger.when i insert one finger, on the upper side i feel a bone. is that suppose to be there? i mean, if there is a bone it cant expand more than that.....  so what do i do? and im sri lankan no sex before marriage etc so im virgin.thanks for your help.
try using lube and it is going to hurt the 1st time.
if that does not work then see a Dr.
What type of sex literature is available in your country? (guides) I am personally unfamiliar with Sri Lanka but their are good guides that might help that I could suggest but am unaware of your censorship laws, if any?
Hi this condition is called vaginismus.actually there is a bone.what is your built...thin ....fat........

Try changing the position....try put a pillow under your buttock.

good luck

Dr Dissana
you should try other sex position like doggy style and ask your husband to go slow in first few times...