Sexual Health Community
never bleed during first sexual intercourse

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Hi, Im 26 years old. I have a boyfriend and were already 8 years together. Believe it or not, we both never engage in sex in 6 years of our relationship because we want to do it after we graduated college. But as lovers do, we engage a different way in satisfying each other such as the oral sex, if its that what you call. Like licking, touching the vagina through finger and having a ******** with each other. When we reach our 6 years and decided to engage our first sex, i never bleed even a small amount. I was confused and not knowing that my bf also was in doubt. At first, he never express his dissapointments on why it was not bleeding for a sign of virginity. But when we had a fight, he then said that his in doubt on why I was not bleeding. He then concluded that I engaged sex with other men within our relationship which is not true. Because within that 6 years, our relationship are like rollercoaster. I cannot accept his allegation to me but I still chose to be with him because I love him more than me. Even how many times he asked me on why, i really cant answer him on why our first sex dont involve bleeding of vagina. And until now, when we fight, he always slap on my face his doubt that hes not the one who first have sex with me which though I hurt so much, i still chose to cry in silent because in my heart what he judge to me is not true but he still chose to believe that when a woman is still virgin, it will always involve bleeding in vagina in your first intercourse. Please someone help me..
hi there.. this is a very common but a wrong notion that only a woman who bleeds in her first sexual intercourse is a virgin.. the hymen or virgin knot may break in all the rigorous daily life women have in today's world..  exercising, cycling, athletics etc all can cause the hymen to rupture.. some women bleed and some do not.. so no worries..
its normal to not have bleeding for first time .
Yes, cutegirl20 is correct. Not every female bleeds the first time during sex, especially if engaged in rigorous activities like certain physical work, exercise, gymnastics, sports, etc.
Your hymen could have accidentially torn because of your daily activities without you even knowing. It happens. Invite your boyfriend to read up about it, there is plenty of information on this site and the internet itself. I'm sorry that your virtue is being questioned-especially since you waited so long before giving it to this man, whom you love. It should have been a very special and intimate moment.

All the best.
i am 29 and i never had any bleeding with my first sex experience.  I am sure you don't doubt yourself but he needs to go speak to a doctor that can answer questions he has about women.  You should see if he will go to a doctors visit with you maybe and you can ask the doctor while he is there if all women bleed during their first experience.
yah, your all right that maybe in my certain physical works. maybe hes just so close minded about it. because all guy that he asked will answer that their experience in a first time woman really involves bleeding that added up to his doubt. and when i ask a guy friend about it, he said that its not necessary that it will bleed especially if your first sex is your very fertile that leads to smooth entering of the guys penis. i really want to consult it with the doctor but im ashamed due to that were not married. thank you so much people. i found a real listeners in this site, people that im not ashamed to ask questions like this. God bless all!!!
fission is actually right.. i felt the same thing.. she waited for so long and finally a question on her itself..
I didnt bleed until after a couple sexual inconters.