Sexual Health Community
numbness in penis during intercourse

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

numbness in penis during intercourse

I have been sexually active for 4 years. Today i was having sex with my new girlfriend for the first time and i realized that my penis would go numb during intercourse and it felt so uncomfortable that i had to take it out, and as soon as i did that the numbness would go away. Then when i start again i would feel okay for few seconds but again the numbness would hit back. What could possibly be wrong? I haven't had this problem ever in my life and i dont feel numbed when i masturbate. Its hard for me to explain the feeling but it could be best described as numbness. I could feel it it wasnt completely numbed, it just felt like its burning, or its like asleep, you know how your hands sometimes feel asleep? something like that
Man that jus happen to me two night ago!! Did u find answers?
It is an unusual situation. Can it be that your girl friend has used lidocaine ointment for pain in vagina? Lidocaine can affect your glans (glands), causing you feeling of numbness. I hope some one come out with appropriate answer to solve your problem.
This is a delicate question. Did anyone else experience similar problem with her. I understand that this quite a delicate question. However, if you have continue relationship, you might have to ask frank question.
It is again intruquing Sp? that other poster has come out with similar problem. It is obvious that detailed investigation is necessary.
The first poster is quite old, so this answer ha no relevance to him if he does not return to MH. He might have resolved his problem. Luis, I hope some one come out with some ideas about your problem..