Sexual Health Community
numbness in penis during intercourse

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

numbness in penis during intercourse

I have been sexually active for 4 years. Today i was having sex with my new girlfriend for the first time and i realized that my penis would go numb during intercourse and it felt so uncomfortable that i had to take it out, and as soon as i did that the numbness would go away. Then when i start again i would feel okay for few seconds but again the numbness would hit back. What could possibly be wrong? I haven't had this problem ever in my life and i dont feel numbed when i masturbate. Its hard for me to explain the feeling but it could be best described as numbness. I could feel it it wasnt completely numbed, it just felt like its burning, or its like asleep, you know how your hands sometimes feel asleep? something like that