odor after sex
After my husband and I have sex and he ejaculates inside me, the next day or two i get this awful smell which lasts about a week or two on and off. This of course is very embarrasing and I don't know why it happens. I did have some type of infection several weeks ago and was treated for it, but this smells comes back every time after sex and he is not circumsized. could the fact that he is not circumsized have anything to do with it?
No. Whether he is circumsized or not has nothing to do with it.  Do you clean out your vagina after you have sex? It might help. Sometimes when semen is left in the body for a long period of time it decomposes and can cause an unpleasent odor. You say the smell comes back only when you have sex? It might be an infection inside the vagina that flares up when anything is rubbed against it. Just to be safe, I would say go to a gynecologist. It could be anything from an allergy to semen (yes, it is possible) to an infection that can cause cancer. Just see a gynecologist and ask him/her about why this is happening.
I have been having the same problem with my partner.. The ordor is embarrasing and Ive never experienced this before. Not sure how to handle this. I went to dr and I dont have infection. Could this be allergy or due to if he drinks alot at times. or if he does drugs that Im not aware of etc or maybe he has infection ... ?