Sexual Health Community
oil massage

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

oil massage

if there is any problem applying olive oil in breast and vagina , which oil is good for massage ladies inner parts of the body , for men applying oil in penis  good or bad
AFAIK, olive oil is good for any of that - my partner and I use it frequently!
The answer is complicated. Fresh olive oil has been used for centuries as a lubricant.On the other hand oilive oil becomes rancid rapidly, and is not bactricidal. It is best to use a commercially available water soluble lubricant for internal use.