orgasm
i don't have orgasm during sex.is there a link that i started having sex late twenties after  2 yrs of masturbation.what should i do?
Anorgasmia can be caused by psychologic problems. Anorgasmia may also be caused by medical problems such as diabetic neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, or complications from spinal cord injury, genital surgery, radical prostatectomy, pelvic trauma, hormonal issues such as low testosterone and low thyroid. A common cause of anorgasmia, in men, is the use of anti-depressant also.

I would suggest you to get it evaluated from a urologist and get evaluated for all these possibilities.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.