pain and a little bleeding while urinating
I've been very naughty in the last couple of days and tried to finger myself. It didn't feel special i didn't get aroused unlike when my boyfriend did it (that was heaven). I might have ripped  or traumatized the vagina or something. Now every time that i pee , it gives out a little blood right when the pee is about to stop and then it would hurt. It's been three days since that happened. I've see a  dr and he advised me to go and get a couple of tests done to find out the cause of dysuria and hematuria. I was prescribed Cipro but I haven't started on it since I have to fast for tom's lab test. What are your insights?
By fingering yourself it is highly likely that you pushed bacteria up the urethra and have not got a bladder infection called Cystitis.  

When you do finger yourself make sure that your hands are washed first and do not touch your bottom and then your front bits.  

The urethra in women is much shorter than in men and it is very common for us to get a urinary infection after getting fingered or having penetrative sex.

Make sure that you urinate after having sex even if you do not want to wash straight away.

Drink plenty of water 2-3 litres of water per day is usually recommended.  Drinking lots of water will help to flush the bacteria out.  Do not stop drinking thinking that you do not want to pee because it hurts, this will make things much worse.

For the pain, you can drink a glass of water with a teaspoonful of Bicarbonate of Soda, you can do this 3 times with a hour between each dose.  This will help to neutralise the urine so that it does not hurt when you urinate.

It is likely that you had more stimulation with your boyfriend fingering you because he was touch your clitoris.  This is the part that gives more sensual feelings.

Hope you get better soon.

Best wishes.
I was prescribed to take cipro for 3 days. thanks a lot jemma