Sexual Health Community
pain during sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

pain during sex

sometimes when I have sex with my boyfriend it really hurts in my tummy, kinda internal and more to the right side. I dont think its just because he goes deep because its not all the time. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced this. Its kinda like a stabbing pain. I'd be really grateful for a reply!
Yes, I did have the same problem. I went for years thinking that it was scar tissue from having my doctor. (I was told that by another doctor). But when I asked my surgeon before I had my hysterectomy and he said that was not the case. He said that it was that my uterous was tilted real far back. I have had no pain since having the hysterectomy.
Avatar n tn
I am 26 and have been having a similar pain. It doesn't always reach my tummy per say, but it is deeper during penetration. It tends to feel like having a mean bruise poked by an enthusiastic finger. Although assuredly it is not actually a bruise because the situation never heals and and it is not ALL the time that I get that feeling either. I dont think its that penetration is too deep either, mainly because my current husband is only six inches and I have had sex with bigger in the past. The tenderness during intercourse has only been present within the past couple years though, and has gotten increasingly troublesome within the past year. I have had an ultrasound and my uterus appears to be in a normal position. Pap smears have always been normal, menstruation normal ect ect. I have been on Nuva Ring for a few months and my doctor is getting close to ruling that out as a possibility of the irritation... now he is considering a laproscopy. This makes me nervous. If you have figured out by this time what was causing your discomfort I would be comforted to know what your situation was.