painful urination&blisters
Lately, my boyfriend has been having this burning like pain in the tip of his penis when ever he urinates. He's had this for almost 4 days now. Also, he has these unusual blister like things under the head of his penis. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years now and out of the 4, we've been sexually active for 3 years but have just recently stop using protection for the past 8 months. We are each others "first&only" so I don't think this could be an STD. Please help us by giving us ideas of what this could be. Thank you!
Pain in the tip of the penis may be a symptom of sexually transmitted disease; this should be treated with the right antibiotics. This is better achieved by having gram stain of a penile discharge if there’s any and treatment should be directed to both you and your partner, to avoid re-infection. Of course there are also other reasons like prostatitis why you have this pain in your penis aside from having an infection; hence, I advise you have yourself checked by a urologist and your partner by a gynecologist to really know what is going on so that proper medications be given to you.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.