Sexual Health Community
painful urination&blisters

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

painful urination&blisters

Lately, my boyfriend has been having this burning like pain in the tip of his penis when ever he urinates. He's had this for almost 4 days now. Also, he has these unusual blister like things under the head of his penis. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years now and out of the 4, we've been sexually active for 3 years but have just recently stop using protection for the past 8 months. We are each others "first&only" so I don't think this could be an STD. Please help us by giving us ideas of what this could be. Thank you!
Pain in the tip of the penis may be a symptom of sexually transmitted disease; this should be treated with the right antibiotics. This is better achieved by having gram stain of a penile discharge if there’s any and treatment should be directed to both you and your partner, to avoid re-infection. Of course there are also other reasons like prostatitis why you have this pain in your penis aside from having an infection; hence, I advise you have yourself checked by a urologist and your partner by a gynecologist to really know what is going on so that proper medications be given to you.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.