Sexual Health Community
penetration issues

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

penetration issues

hey.i am 26 year old female,married for 3 years. till now me and my husband have never had sex as he keeps travelling.but now since we are planning to have a child, we tried having sex 4-5 times...but we couldnt do it cos my vagina was very tight n he just couldnt penetrate...please advice what we should do.
you can use lubricants it will make things easier on both of you
my friend didnt have sex 4 almost 7 years she had the same thing use lube alot of it an go slow
hey..we did try with the lube but his penis somehow doesnt get inside...i also had a doubt that how hard should a penis be hard to be able to penetrate. cos i do find him hard but not really very hard. so i guess that might also be a reason why he is not able to force his penis inside :-(
Hi Neha, For some good sex he needs to be real hard, as in rock solid, you may just need to give him extra foreplay, try some oral sex with him, and get him to give you some oral sex as well, you may find this helps in getting your natural juices running and his as well.
If you still find your having trouble, google dobson and ross, you may find all your answers there, it like every thing you wanted to know about sex, but was afraid to ask.
Good Luck
hey..thanks for your help...but m sorry to say i am actually not at all comfortable in giving him oral sex.so can you tell me other ways that could really arouse him.

and yup he doesnt get real hard. i mean while foreplay he will be kinda hard but when it comes to penetration he goes soft...
Hi Neha, does he by any chance own a lap top for work, and when he is away does he watch porn, because I think this is his problem, I think he has porn enduced ED, men with this can get erections and just go soft when it comes to sex, due to masturbating, try having a long chat with him over this problem.
Now if you google dobson and ross down the left hand side you should find foreplay, give you lots of ideas for both of you.
But if he owns up to watching porn just come back to me and I will try and help him, tell not to worry lots of men get this, men willl be men, and its lonely out there on the road.
Good Luck
hey...he doesnt watch porn for sure...was jus curious to know that if we try everyday to have sex, is it possible that he will overcome his erection issues and would become hard enough to penetrate.because till now we have tried only 6-7 times and havent succeeded.so are there chances that if try everyday, probably it will work out??
Hi Neha, Two things, one is Viagra or its two sister drugs that do the same thing, or like me who has had ED and now in recovery, I take herbs and they have worked for me, I will email you a couple of posts I have on an ED web site.
One last thing do you know if he gets nocternal erections or morning woods, there erections to, and are they good and hard, the morning erection could be a time for you to have sex with him but let him go off to the toilet first, or he will lose it.
Good Luck