Sexual Health Community
penetration of the cervix

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

penetration of the cervix

My girlfriend likes me to penetrate her cervix with my finger or anything with the same girth she has intense orgasms like this but I worry is this safe? The deepest I've penetrated was about 3 inches.
Okay, based on other things you have posted, I think you are playing all of us.  I wouldn't not think it even possible to "penetrate" a woman's cervix since the opening is so tiny (at least until childbirth).  But if you are doing what you say you are doing, you need to stop before you damage this person or cause an infection.
He's lying for sure.  Penetrating the cervix causes cramping.  The whole reason women experience pain during their menstrual cycles and labor is because of the cervix opening up to allow passage.  The doctor checking the position of the baby in the womb is very uncomfortable because they have their fingers in the cervix.  He's lying.
you're off the chain  lol..........
Avatar n tn
As a women with three children, I am—at 50—experiencing this, too. I don't know how deeply the penetration has gone, but now that I am aware of the real possibility (via my OWN finger), I have stopped having intercourse until my OB-GYN can advise me. I think infection is a very real possibility.
Avatar n tn
look up tricks with her cervix or go to xhamster and search xervic
Avatar n tn
OK ... the people on this forum are DUMB.
Saying the cervix won't accommodate a a finger obviously have never heard of fisting ... or double fisting for that matter.
All sphincters in the body can stretch beyond there original "parameters."
There is a LOT of porn with girls fingering their cervix.  If it can open during child birth, it can open during sex.
Also, a BIG clue that this is safe is that women claim that it's pleasurable.  That's not the "ultimate clue" but pleasure does tend to suggest "healthy."
Also, look up Urethral Sounding.  Men can actually stick 2 fingers into their urethra!
So not only is there porn on the net to prove that sphincters stretch, penises can be penetrated and so can cervixes ... but also a common sense understanding of the body would realize that the cervix can stretch.

So, Fred ... it's SAFE and feel free to top her off!
I am so glad that you posted because you are 100% correct. I am a 27 year old mother of one who is lucky enough to have a partner who was has been "blessed" and is in fact able to not so much penetrate my cervix, it's more that my cervix encases his tip when we are having our most passionate of moments. This happens only when I am EXTREMELY aroused though, fully backing up what you had said about sphincters in the body. Human skin is an incredible organ ;)
I agree that when you are synchronized with your loving partner, emotionally and physically, you can experience this caressing cervix on the tip of your penis. It is an amazing experience.
My girlfriend loves cervical stimulation.  My ex-wife did as well.  NOT all women do.  There are some risks, I ensure that my hands are clean, skin soft, and fingernails very, very smooth.
Always, always make sure that "she" is very well stimulated and lubricated prior to working on her cervix.  Take your time for her sake!! Our favorite position is doggy, with me by her side, arm around her waist and three fingers in her vagina.  By changing hand position, I vary G-spot stimulation with two of the three finger, rubbing upwards in the vagina against her anus, or my middle or index finger massaging the stem, and then begin with lightly rubbing the os.  Cervical position DOES vary dependent upon her cycle.  
She tells me what she likes and what she wants and then I gently increase pressure but (so far) my finger has not gone more than 1/2-3/4 of an inch in.  She loves this and can have an intense orgasm.  I massage and kiss her back and bum, ask her if she can push back on my finger (which doesn't increase depth but does increase pressure), and she will push back as hard as she can while her feet flutter and she moans.  We then typically have sex (again), either vaginally or anally, the latter being another area where she has found intense pleasure.
it is safe.
It is entirely possible.  

Google "prostaglandins cervical ripening semen", as every pregnant mother should know. .  Then understand that pre-*** dilates the cervix.  What follows is womb penetration.  

Infection is not a concern if the vagina and it's capable lubricant is allowed to cleans the penis first.  The mucos plug is not an impenetrable barrier, after all semen passes.

Cervical penetration during sex is amazing for both parties.  It is the excreta of the womb that is responsible for the electric shock on the tip of the penis that can cause pre-ejaculate.  Most men do not even notice while they are jack-hammering.  I have yet to find a scientific explanation for this effect.

There is a red herring in the pouch of douglas.  Penetrating behind the cervix is a good lesson, and has it's own sensational rewards, but nothing compared to the womb.

I would wager that some women are not pre-disposed to this, but I'll guarantee that more are capable than than they expect, especially post-pregnant mothers.  If you take it *very* slow with your partner this should be possible without pain.  
I have a question, with my girl ive been seeing, we recentl both discovered cervical penetration quite on accident, and im concerned. She has an abnormally high pain tolerance when having intercourse, and because she was alone at the time, (having always been concerned for safety, i wouldnt have let her had i been there) discovered she could penetrate quite deep with a vibrator, up to where, 4 inches deep and 1/2 an inch wide was incredibly pleasurable (most powerful orgasm of her life - her words), and not painful. Its the following day and she said it was a little sore, like a minor menstrual cramp but its going away already. (About 10 to 14 hours) i feel like this shouldnt be encouraged, but considering she wants more, how should i go about it? This is not a troll, im legitimately looking for help, so any advice is greatly appreciated.
I totally agree.  If it is possible to open that tiny entrance and stretch it, it could also cause her to never be able to hold a pregnancy. Very dangerous.
So how do you do this? Can a woman do it to herself, I got turn on just reading. Especially osorgasmman
i totally agree with you. when i read that i thought to myself..is that even possible. i would think there would be a whole lot of pain with that lol