Sexual Health Community
penis and vagina size- is it a problem?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

penis and vagina size- is it a problem?

I'm very much in love and in a wonderful relationship with my husband. But I've heard that men hate having sex with a woman when their vagina is capable of sex with a big penis and the man has got a smaller penis.He is asian, I'm white. Is this true? I feel very anxious about the size difference and there is nothing I can do about it. We have been having problems getting me to orgasm and its at the point where he just feels depressed. Sometimes we go for 6 weeks without sex and we're in our early 30's. Some times I fake orgasms and I'm worried that maybe he does too because its not that enjoyable for him because of the size difference. Do women have any capacity to make their vagina tighter? exercises, surgery? I'm scared of surgery at least while I want to have a natural pregnancy and birth.
As a fact the size of the penis is never related to acquire orgasms.Yes.All of the human beings are gifted,despite of different sizes of their penis and depth of vagina,as in Asians,Blacks,Whites or what ever race they are.In some kind of Asian book it has book it has been written that a man who loves his wife capable of letting his partner get orgasm with just a pint of a hair shaft!
Anatomically,of any woman in the world,has her vagina depth,from the vaginal lips to mouth of the cervix is just only 10.5-11cm or 3.5 inches.And a normal penis,of any man can enter only this depth,but not beyond this.Asians,though accused for little penises,but still their size of the penis is not less than 10.5 cm or 3.5 inches,that general size that favors deeper penetration.This size is enough to let a girl enjoy her sex and get a climax.
You have been faking orgasms only because of a psychological fact belief.Think anatomically.To enjoy sex,I think,its better you could talk to your partner about your worries.Better practise foreplay before sex.Sex arousal is very important.Learn about sex arousal and better positional ways to get a climax.Know also a fact that asains were the first to discover the ways about happy and best sustained sexual and marital relationships.All the best.
Maybe this will help...It's not the size of the tool that gets the job done...its the mechanic using it...I've been married almost 20 years, have had natural childbirth, some weight gain, and some pelvic floor muscle weakening. After about 4 years of marriage, my husband and I were in a rut. Sex was boring. For me it became a "house chore" and I'm sure it was lacking for him as well...His size hadn't changed any, but I felt like I was becoming the "Grand Canyon"...A close friend had a suggestion I took to heart. She told me to "shop" in an adult toy store, and pick out whatever seemed interesting. -And then to HAVE FUN. (I was kind of chicken at first, so all I got was a feather duster and some flavored body gels.) I was surprised at how much excitement these little kinky things added to our "bedroom" time. Before we knew it, we were both giggling like kids and were relaxed and enjoying each other's company...(and ended up buying more "toys" later..-sorry if that's TMI...)
I did try Kegal exercises for pelvic floor toning, but the best thing I took up was belly dancing...Very erotic for the hubby, and very toning for me...I hope this helps! ~MM