penis irritated after sex
My boyfriend for the last year has had the following problem:
2 days after we have sex, intercourse and oral, he says it feels like a rat is gnawing on the end of his penis. This lasts several weeks and slowly seems to subside but never feels normal. He has no sores, no discharge but it is worse after his first urination of the day. It is not sore to pee but is sore afterward. We have used condoms for the last 2 times but it is still happening, wondering if it is from the oral i am giving him. I have been tested for every std and all negative. This is beginning to ruin our relationship as he is afraid to have sex with me yet to stubborn to go to a doctor. He thinks he is allergic to me. The only other complication he has had, is one time 6 months ago his penis flaked off dry skin but that has not happened again. He says it feels like the inside of his penis is itchy and his urethra opening. He has never had this issue in any of his past relationships and in fact when we split up for awhile, he had sex with another woman and this did not happen. Help at a loss
I'm really not sure what's going on. I would recommend both of you seeing the Dr together. He may be right, he could be sensitive to you. You did try condoms though. What about trying a different kind to see if that helps?
Hi Em like remar see a doctor together.
You say the last two times you used condoms, now was he worse after useing condoms or the same, as he could have a latex reaction, the are condoms of the karket that are free from latex, try them and see how you go if he is still reluctant to see a doctor, but tell him hes playing with your relationship and needs help fast.
Good Luck
he has a reaction with condoms and without, its definitely not a latex reaction, its actually worse without a condom. I know go to a doctor is the best answer but as that isn't going to happen soon, I am on here looking for help. I have also asked doctors in person and pretty much go sluffed off
I'm sorry to hear that some Drs have basically ignored you. I'm going to ask a very personal question. Do you always give him oral before intercourse? I'm asking because I'm wondering if your mouth is too acidic. Try not giving him oral first to see if that helps. Or, you could try just oral with no intercourse after. If he has a reaction to the oral, you know that's the problem, if he has a reaction to just intercourse, then that's the problem.