Sexual Health Community
penis problem

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

penis problem

My age is 23. i have met with in accident 2 years ago. i was unable to pass urine from penis but after operation i am able to pass urine through urine. my problem is my penis does not errect and i m not able to do sex with my partner
Hi Salman, You Missed a bit somewhere, you say urine throuh urine?
Have you tried any of the erection pills like Viagra, or you can have trimex injections to get an erection, the problem with that is you have to inject it into your p***s, or theres herbs and a hormon, how long has this been going on?
Please come back to me