Sexual Health Community
penis rubbing around Vagina, can precum get you pregnant?!

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Hi there, I'l jus get staight to the point, as im quite worried!
I am a Virgin, but my boyfriend and I were messing about and one thing led to another. i suppose is such situations u cant control wat is happning.
But now im very scared and worried, while fooling around, My Boyfriend was rubbing His Penis alongside my Vagina, it dnt go inside, and we never had sexual intercourse, but it was clearly 'wet' and im worried if i can get pregnant from precum, and afterwards he ejacualed ontop of my vagina near the end of the stomach but evrything was wiped off straight away...

Im very confsed, with so many posts saying no u cant get pregnant as sexual intercourse is needed, and some explaining that you can as precum contains sperm and it can enter the vagina hole. Im very confused and if some1 can help, it will be great!
me and my boyfriend hardly ever do this kind of stuff, this is why im so paniky!. Thanks
if any sperm came in contact with your vagina (pre-ejaculate DOES contain sperm...whether he ejaculated before hand or urinated) you CAN get pregnant.

if it has been less than 72 hours since the sexual encounter you can get plan b. if it has been  longer than 72 hours you have to wait at least 2 weeks to take an hpt.
ow no.. do you mind explaining how der could be a chance of falling pregnant...most of the time i was lying down on some occasions i was on top?, everything was washed off stright away after we fooled around!..

my byfriend explained that the sperm need to travel...towards the egg in order to fall pregnant, and seeing as he didnt enter my vagina, they culdnt make themselves travel...

I would really appreciate it, if u can explain!. its a sunday ere, so i cnt even get a 72 hour plab B, most of the chemists r shut now, and i cnt wait for 2 weeks. the thought that i could be pregnant is worrying the **** outa me.
It's possible to get pregnant without penetration because the seminal fluid can migrate into the vaginal opening... traveling against gravity, regardless of the position that your using during intercourse... and, before the all the semen's been washed off.
sperm are very mobile and if they are near the vagina they will travel to the egg...whether the penis was inside of you or rubbing on the outside of the vagina. and it doesn't matter if you are on top, bottom or upside down the sperm will travel to the egg. you're boyfriend apparently does not understand sexual reproduction and should probably read up on sperm, sperm mobility and pregnancy before he hands out anymore advice.

there is nothing you can do but wait. an hpt will NOT be accurate for at least 2 weeks.
I should disagree with the posts above, as even if the possibility exists it is HIGHLY unlikely to get pregnant without penetration. and in your case it is even more unlikely.

The possibility exists, but I wouldn't elevate it to the point of getting stressed about it!

Just next time be careful and that is all. And if you engage in an intercourse and do not plan for a child use a condom.

Regards, John.
While it is unlikely, it is possible. ANY genital to genital contact- wear a condom.
thanks guys for ur help.. I went and visited a clinic yesterday and the nurse did explain that der was a chance of falling pregnant, and she also explained that she had one case, were a virgin did fall pregnant, scary or what!!!!

anyway, she said i did da best thing to visit the clinic, and have taken the 72 hr pill.. i feel so much relaxd now..

Great..now perhaps you and your boyfriend should do some reading up/studying of how sperm can travel, the dangers of the type of "play" you were engaged in and a general understanding of the activities that have been known to result in babies. As a young woman you should have a better understanding and not have to have your boyfriend explain things to you and your boyfriend ought to study up and learn a few things himself.

And both of you do not engage in this type of activity without the use of a condom.

Jim
did you still get pregnant after taking plan b pill?
How expensive is the 72 hr pill? Just carious?
Hi sweety, so form now on is going to be the good old condom, or is going to be the pill, as you do need to get that sorted out, sex between to lovers is the greatest thing you can both do, but please do it safely.
Good luck
Hi I have a similar experience, I'm just gonna cut the crap now. Im 16 and me and my boyfriend were fooling around, he was rubbing his penis all alongside my vagina and he had precum because I felt it. Then he kept doing that until he was about to ***, soon as he was he went on my stomach. Could I be pregnant?
Hi Sunny, look precum contains the strongest swimmers from his sperm, so could you be pregnant it all depends on a lot of factors, one you dont say how long ago this was, did you clean yourself up after woulds a good wash is what I mean, if you left it to the next day then you could be in trouble, so the best thing would be to get a test kit and just hope that it does not go blue.
Good Luck
Me and my bf were in the shower And he got Exited and it led that he put his  haft and rubbed it on my part.... we Were standing up tho. It was from behind  too .  could i get pregnet like that also i Was on my period. When his happend.
no you should be good.
Hi Please help me out I am 24 and my fiance is 25   we are going to marry in december as im quite worried!
I am a Virgin, but my fiance and I were messing about and one thing led to another. i suppose is such situations u cant control wat is happning.
But now i m very scared and worried, while fooling around, My fiance was rubbing His Penis alongside my Vagina upward and downward vagina, it dnt go inside, and we never had sexual intercourse, but it was clearly 'wet' and he put near my stomach  and  we washed out i m worried if i can get pregnant from precum, and afterwards he ejacualed ontop of my vagina near the end of the stomach but evrything was wiped off straight away...

Im very confsed, with so many posts saying no u cant get pregnant as sexual intercourse is needed, and some explaining that you can as precum contains sperm and it can enter the vagina hole. I m very confused and if some1 can help, it will be great!
me and my fiance  hardly ever do this kind of stuff, this is why im so paniky  it almost 20 days wat to do know
You're clearly mocking the girl who posted the question. Not cool -_-
hey any one can help me out with a correct solution..... me and ma gurl frnd was having fun and i just rubbed ma penis over her vaginal and she was about to get her periods with in a day or two..... but she didnt..... and after completion of approximate 50hrs i have given her postponed 72 which is a contraceptive pill and still she didnt get her periods and we are worried..... is every thing ok neither we had precum nor anythin... i just rub over a vagina.....