penis shrinkage(restoring to a normal size
hi I am 32 year old healthy adult.

After I had a car accident, another vehicle hit me from behind, I experienced back problems and shrinkage of penis.
After few days back problems were gone but penis shrinkage continued.
Right now I am viewing myself, and it seems to be significantly smaller and also thinner, especially I noticed that the head of the penis got a lot smaller.
I want to restore myself to my normal previous size are there any suggestions from people with similar problems
Along with medical treatment, you can do some exercise as an adjunct therapy
Google the following words and learn the techniques and practice. Please note that they are not specific to retraction of penis. They are meant to deal with all sexual issues..Abdominal breathing, Male dear exercise, kegel exercise. Circulating sexual urge around microcosmic orbit.You may also do Kati Snan-this is a bath where sit in a tub in such a way that your buttocks thigh are submerged in water. your legs and chest and and head remain dry.Your genitals remain in water. 10 minutes of kati (waist) snan(bath).These are generally used for all sexual problem.It could be considered as a treatment as will as exercise to be done regularly. Select few of them.