penis trouble
recently anytime i masturbate or i have sex my foreskin seems to be stretched abnormally and it has small cuts around the outer skin of my foreskin,.. im 21 years old and this has just happened recently and im trying to figure out what to do because its never happened. it will go away after a couple days and it will have a clear scab but then as soon as i pull down on my foreskin to expose my head it happens again
Hi there,
From your description it seems that it is a case of balanitis. Balanitis is skin conditions affecting the head of the penis.The chances of balanitis are high in uncircumcised males. It may occur due to a fungal infection or dermatitic skin conditions. Apply a light vitamin E cream over the area and observe if the skin improves through time. Dryness and scaling may cause cuts on the penile skin. If the symptoms are severe consult  a dermatologist.
Best luck and regards!