Sexual Health Community
personal

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

personal

helllooo sir...

i m 20 year of age... n my qstn is that when ever i wear condom for sex it automatically ejects without having sex...?? what is the problem with me n what should i do....??
Hi Karan, One think could be your brain working ahead of what you want to do, OK if you go to pegym, on there you will find an exercise called edging, its a simple exercise but should do you the world of good, just google pegym.
Good Luck