pills for just one time sex?
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of a pill that I can take to enhance my intercourse with my girlfriend.
I'm 23 years old and have been with my girlfriend for a year now. We have a wonderful sexual life but a tiny "problem". I can last upto 40 minutes to an hour of sex but that's if I'm "controlling" myself as in not moving too fast for too long, pausing for a few seconds during intercourse, etc.
The "problem" is, my girlfriend has never had "g-spot" orgasm and everytime she feels like she's getting near it, I can't prolong the same motion because I get too close to my climax. So I have to pause for a few seconds and continue.
My question is... are there any pills that can help me stay hard and last long without having to reach climax so I can help her reach her climax? I dont have ED or anything if that matters..
Thank you
I know the feeling!

One thing you could try is something called 'delay spray'.  You spray it on your penis during or before intercourse and it causes a slight numbness in sensation, making you able to maintain a faster speed.

Aside from this, you could try having sex within 30 minutes of a previous ejaculation - this normally will delay your usual time for ejaculation and a lot of men often experience harder erections, and longer periods of intercourse.

Let me know how you get on

Using a condom makes it easier to go longer, assuming you aren't already using one.  
Caryopteris has raised a good point that has reminded me of something.

You can purchase condoms which have the delay spray already integrated into the spermicide.

alright, I'll give the condom and delay spray a try. but anyone know of any pills that can do this? I see alot of those "sex pills" they sell at gas stations.. they do look really sketchy but i was wondering if anyone gave it a go.
thanks guys
I would probably stay away from anything you have to ingest for sexual performance - they are usually over-marketed.

Let me know how you get on with the spray