Sexual Health Community
pines foreskin is tight

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

pines foreskin is tight

hi doctor;
          i am 23 years old boy i am going to marrie with in one year.i worried lot about my pines bcoz in my pines my foreskin was so tight . when ever its enlarge its struck in the head of the pines its not coming down ..what can i do plz help me.and i am afraid a lot i thinking i cant satisfies my wife plz help me  i am waiting  
Tags: help me
Have you thought of getting a circumcision?  

As for being stimulated enough for the head to appear, some men say they cannot get the head totally out.  It's very highly dependent on the person.  

I would not worry about it at first.  Relax, give it time, if she gives you an erection hard enough to put it in her, you will be fine.  

Many times a full erection isn't achieved until actually inside the vagina, so you really shouldn't worry about it.
Avatar n tn
hi doctor;
          i am 28 years old boy i am going to marrie with in one year.i worried lot about my pines bcoz in my pines my foreskin was so tight . when ever its enlarge its struck in the head of the pines its not coming down ..what can i do plz help me.and i am afraid a lot i thinking i cant satisfies my wife plz help me  i am waiting  
Avatar n tn
hi doctor;
What you could do is to start streaching the foreskin, slowly and get kind of oil on it as you do this, try doing this night and morning, and when your in the shower or bath, if you have never got your foreskin back just how have kept it clean under it, its very good hygiene to do that and daily, when streaching do it side ways and outwoards.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck