please help me!!
ok so me and my bf (of 9 months) had rough sex about 3 weeks ago, unprotected. my period was due on the 8th, and only lasts around 4 days usually. well it came on the fifth and was lighter than normal. I use tampons but there seemed to be clots of blood. which never happens. on the 8th my period stopped, but came back the next day. (my period does this sometimes) but this time it was brown. and got even darker brown. this is still going on. ive also been getting stomach pains. and im kinda worried.

also a few days into my period my vagina started getting a rash type of feeling, i figured from the tampons so i stopped using them. well it would hurt anytime i sat down or touched it. the inside looked a little swollen and red. and for a few days it felt like i had little cuts. now its itchy, and  i cant even touch it without it hurting or getting itchy. ive had a little discharge with my period blood. when i walk it gets irritated, its difficult to just get comfortable in bed.

is it possible i couldve been pregnant and miscarried and thats why i had clotted blood then it was brown?

am i just having vaginal irritation due to rough sex, it might not have been lubricated enough, or does it sound like and std??

please help me, im trying to avoid going to the doctor.
Hi Chloe, I think it would be best to see your doctor, as this would really put your mind at rest, if not try an STD clinic, as they would be able to help as well just the same, or an ER.
Good Luck