please help......
please help me i have diiferent problem my husband heart problem and he is on digoxin and diuretics but the other thing is that he is sexually addicted to prostutes i am afraid a lottt i want him to stop that sexual abusing i have talked with and tryed to convince him but all try's have been wasted now i have decided that stop that by any drugs
plzzzz tell me of any drugs that i can stop he is on digoxin and diuretics for heart problem (up to now he has not told me that he is having heart problem & i don't know what the problem is.....)
soooo plz help me save my family.........
I am sorry I think you are on the wrong forum and substance abuse forum may be better ,go back to the forums page you will see the forum you need .Good luck to you
He needs to see a counselor or psychiatrist to sort out what it going on. There are no drugs that will make him stop. Good luck.